January 22, 2024
Executive documents will be issued in electronic form
On 03.01.2023, the President signed Decree No. UP-1 “On additional measures to reform and digitalize the system of execution of judicial acts and acts of other bodies.” The decree came into force on 04.01.2024.
From May 1, 2024, executive documents based on judicial acts will be issued in electronic form. At the same time:
– executive documents on cases of economic courts will be issued exclusively in electronic form;
– in cases of other courts – usually in electronic form;
– executive documents issued on the basis of judicial acts will be certified with a QR code and Electronic digital signature;
– legal entities will receive and provide enforcement documents, as well as decisions taken and other documents within the framework of enforcement proceedings through the taxpayer’s personal account;
– individuals will be able to receive and provide executive documents through the Electronic portal of interactive public services or terminals for the provision of interactive services;
Also, from May 1, 2024, a minimum amount of guaranteed income for citizens will be established, which cannot be foreclosed on. At the same time:
– the minimum amount of guaranteed income is applied when collecting funds for citizens’ debts and is half of the established minimum wage;
– it is prohibited to withhold (write off) funds from citizens’ bank accounts, including from their bank cards, on the basis of executive documents on debt, if the amount of funds on them does not exceed half of the established minimum wage.
Since April 1, 2024, the sale of the property on a commission-contractual basis within the framework of compulsory enforcement of judicial acts and acts of other bodies is carried out exclusively by trade organizations that have implemented an electronic system for remote monitoring of processes from acceptance to sale of the property.
Since December 1, 2024, the institute “Register of Obligations” will be introduced to ensure the unconditional execution of judicial acts and acts of other bodies. The Bureau of Compulsory Enforcement will maintain the registry. At the same time:
– if it is impossible to recover due to the debtor’s lack of property, information about it is entered into the Register without fail;
– after entering information about the debtor into the Register, all restrictions applied to him in the framework of enforcement proceedings are retained;
– in case of identification of property and funds from the debtor, information about which is entered in the Register, compulsory enforcement actions will continue;
– if the debtor fulfills its obligations under the enforcement document, his death, the cancellation of a judicial act or an act of another body on the basis of which the enforcement document was issued, the cancellation or invalidation of a document that is an enforcement document, the failure to identify information about the debtor’s property or funds for 10 years, or the recognition of his bankruptcy, information about the debtor is excluded from the Register at the request of the claimant.
The Bureau of Compulsory Enforcement allocates 230 staff units of state executors, whose main activity is to protect minors’ interests. Special attention will be paid to the recruitment of persons with higher education.
Also, the current state executors with secondary specialized education will be gradually trained at the Law Enforcement Academy.