Recent Projects in gasoil (petrochemical) sector
- From 2012 to 2016 we have advised Uzbekistan GTL (JV Company between Sasol, Petronas and UNG) on Construction of Shurtan gas processing plant (production of sinthetic liquid fuel plan). The Project included project finance, EOC, JVA, Investment Agreement, regulatroy compliance components (including taxation, competition, importation of labor, environmental and medical, acquisition of gas wells and property registration)
- In 2013 we have advised JV OOO Asia Trans Gas LLC on financing of the First and Second lines of Uzbekistan-China Gas Pipeline on financing of the Third Line (part of the Central Asia Gas-Pipeline). The work included project financing, contracts and regulatory compliance components. Earlier we have advised the same party on the Financing of the First and Second Lines of Uzbekistan-China Gas Pipeline (part of the Central Asia Gas-Pipeline).
- In 2016 we have advised Lukoil Uzbekistan Operation Company LLC on various issues relating to PSA on Kandym, Hayzak-Shady and Kungrad hydrocarbon deposits.
- In 2017 we have continued to advise Lukoil Uzbekistan Operation Company LLC on various regulatory matters.
- In 2019 to present days our firm participates on behalf of the investor on the matter of construction of gas-fired power plant with a capacity of 240 MW.Turkish company Aksa Enerji is in the process of building a gas-fired power plant with a capacity of 240 MW in Tashkent. The investor is planning to operate the facility for 25 years, and Uzbekistan, for its part, guarantees to provide the station with natural gas and purchase electricity.