Industry and Engineering
Our lawyers have assisted a client to review all relevant and applicable legislation in Uzbekistan and to provide advice with respect to all and any necessary local legal requirements, registrations, permits, licenses and relative consideration which are required for Industry and Engineering projects.
We advised the clients on EPC, Supply Contracts and Service Agreements as well as contracts for installation, commissioning, supervision and other services.
We have wide practice of advising on licenses, requirements and restrictions on architectural project designing of industrial buildings and energy industry structures and facilities (complexes).
The clients were advised by us on different industrial safety, personnel and certification issues including health and safety (HSE) regulations service lift, internal crane, high pressure vessels, climbing protection system with ladder, anchor points, emergency stop system and rescue devices.
Our services in the sphere of Industry and Engineering
- advising on all legal issues arising from Industry and Engineering development;
- advising on Uzbekistan laws in the areas of required authorizations, consents, permitting framework, regulation, investment, investment protection and other key aspects of Industry and Engineering projects;
- drafting and legal assessment of main construction agreement (FEED and EPC contracts);
- assistance with drafting of the core documents to be prepared in frame of Industry Construction;
- providing legal opinions to the client as are customarily required for Industry and Engineering projects;
- providing any other support and advice to the client on the legal aspects of the transaction to ensure the successful completion of the Industry and Engineering