Infrastructure and Transport
We provide legal services to the infrastructure and transport sector including advises on infrastructure project financings, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) relating to infrastructure assets, FX financings, re-financings, regulatory matters, arbitration and litigation and construction projects.
Our lawyers’ experience extends to the acquisitions of infrastructure assets and companies, privatizations, advising on partnership vehicles, ownership structure, employment and industrial relations issues as well as asset and infrastructure financing.
We advise our clients on regulatory matters related to Transport (airports, rail), Energy & Power (gas and power transmission, petrochemicals, power generation), Social (education, healthcare) and Telecommunications (licensing, construction and equipment) Infrastructures.
Our services in the sphere of Infrastructure and Transport
- providing legal solutions for all advice needed on any infrastructure and transport investment or activity;
- advising sponsors, lenders, private companies and commercial banks, corporations, developers and governmental entities involved in the development and acquisition of large-scale infrastructure and transport projects;
- advising on Uzbekistan laws in the areas of required authorizations, consents, permitting framework, regulation, and other key aspects related to Industry and Engineering;
- drafting and legal assessment of main construction agreement (FIDIC contracts) needed under the Infrastructure and Transport Projects;
- assistance with drafting of the core documents to be prepared in frame of Infrastructure and Transport Projects;
- providing any other support and advice to the client on the legal aspects of the infrastructure and transport projects.