Kazzinc (Glencore group)
- In 2017 we advised Kazzinc (Kazakhsatn) on EPC contract in relation to Zhayrem Mining Combinat (over 100 mln USD).
Uzbekistan GTL (Plant for Gas-to-Liquid)
- From 2013 to 2016 the firm advised Uzbekistan GTL, a JV Company primarily between Sasol (SRA), Petronas (Malasia) and Uzneftegaz (Uzbekistan) on two EPC projects (3.7 bln USD). The legal work included reviewing project documents, including EPC Contract, maintaining corporate matters, advising on regulatory compliance issues (including taxation, competition, importation of labor, environmental and medical, acquisition of gas wells and property registration).
Asia Trans Gas LLC
- From 2008 to 2013 Azizov & Partners advised Asia Trans Gas JV enterprise between Uzneftegaz (Uzbekistan) and CNPC (China) on the construction and operation of the First, Second and Third Lines of Uzbekistan-China Gas Pipeline with total value over 5 bln USD. The legal work included reviewing project documents, including EPC contract and advising on regulatory issues including allocation of land and relevant CS procedures relating to perfection of land under the pipelines.
- In 2008 our team advised Dongmoon Construction (Korea) in its proposed property development project with a set of real-estate purchase agreement, construction agreement and legal due diligence of a immovable property object and legal entity and preparing a report on regulatory regime covering land and construction issues.
Management Development Institute of Singapore
- In 2007 we advised Management Development Institute of Singapore on EPC project related to Construction of Education Premises and Campus in Uzbekistan (5 mln USD);
Lukoil Uzbekistan Operation Company
- In 2006 Azizov & Partners advised Lukoil Uzbekistan on acquisition of two gas wells from Uzbekneftegas located at Shege deposit. In 2012 the firm was retained by the Company for the Project of Development of South-West Gissar Hydrocarbon Deposits (over 500 mln USD). The legal work included advising on various legal issues in the course of project finance for the Construction of Kandym Gasprocessing Plant alongside with other legal work, such as contracts and regulatory compliance.
Cental Asia Seed Company
We have advised the Sure Grow’s subsidiary ELSUT Company (USA) on the EPC project related to turn-key construction of the cotton-seed processing plant (financed by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan with the loan facility provided by the World Bank). Period 1996-1998. Project value – 5 mln USD.