- In 2011 we have advised on acquisition by major international bank of shares in an international pharmaceutical company with subdivisions in CIS (including Russia and Uzbekistan). Performing legal due diligence of the target subdivision in Uzbekistan
Schneider Electric Industries SAS
- In 2010 we have advised regarding indirect acquisition of control over the Uzbek subsidiary of the Group of Companies «Electroschit» – ТМ Samara” (Russia). Performing legal due diligence and advising on regulatory compliance issues in relation to M&A project
Herbert Smith CIS LLP
- In 2010 we have advised on indirect acquisition by the State Corporation “Bank For Development And Foreign Economic Affairs “Vneshekonombank” (“VEB”) (Russia) of control over the Uzbek subsidiary of the “Tractor Plants” Group Companies (Russia). Performing legal due diligence and advising on regulatory compliance issues in relation to M&A project.
- From 2007 to 2009 Azizov & Partners advised Caspian Resources on on merger and acquisition (M&A) issues.
Royal Bank of Scotland Group (Acquisition of ABN Amro Bank Uzbekistan)
- In 2007-2008 Azizov & Partners advised the Royal Bank of Scotland Group in relation to acquisition of the branch bank in Uzbekistan, ABN Amro Bank NB Uzbekistan A.O. The project included advising on various regulatory and rights issues, as well as performing various mandatory filings and obtaining authorizations.
Korean Development Bank (Acquisition of shares in UzDaewooBank)
- In 2005 Azizov & Partners has assisted Korea Development Bank with acquisition of major shareholding in one of the Uzbek banks, UzDaewooBank (currently UZKDB Bank). The project included completion of legal due diligence of the bank and advising on various corporate and regulatory issues related to share purchase. The regulatory assistance included registration of the transaction with the securities institutions and the State’s governing body in the banking sector.